Friday, March 9, 2012

Voting is for Chimps

I cast the Last Vote of my Life Yesterday! I shall Never Vote Again - Federal nor State Level, they are All Puppets of their Masters!


From Sherrie Questioning All Blog..




Yesterday for the primaries I voted for the last time of my life.  I had always considered voting was important part of being a citizen of the U.S..  I have voted in every election once I moved up to the states from the Virgin Islands and was first able to vote in 1990.

I remember the excitement of being able to vote in my first Presidential election.  It was between Clinton, Bush and Ross Perot.  I leaned towards Perot, until he quit the race and then came back into the race.

I actually believed in the system before becoming what I believe is awake and aware.  I actually believed Obama and all of his lies he spewed in 2008.  I was sucked into the lies and promises, which is what they counted on.

I immediately knew they were all lies somehow on the day of his inauguration.  I don't know how, but as I watched him take the Oath of office, I knew the man would not be what he claimed to be and he would not follow through on any of his promises.

I did not expect him to do the opposite of every promise though.  To me the man is as evil as you can get.  Due to lying and then doing the absolute opposite of what he sucked people into thinking.  That man has given away the country in full to special interest and the banks.  He has chained people down, taken away their wealth and taken away every freedom we had.  The only freedom left is the right to bear arms and they were doing the "Fast and Furious" to try and take that one away until they were caught.

The amount of fraud that all banks and corporations are getting away with, sanctified by all in the Federal Government at every level and sanctified by all at every level in the state governments, shows they have all sold their souls. 

I could never morally vote for anyone who has sold their soul to be elected by lying to the people. 

Understand there is not one difference between any person in government at any level, they are all game playing.  There is no democracy left in the United States and don't believe a single word any of the puppets are promising that are running for president. 

This is my promise, I shall never step foot into a voting booth again.  The voting is fraud here in the U.S. just like it is fraud elsewhere in the world.  All votes are turned to be what those who control the machines want them to be. 

 Ron Paul has had the votes stolen from him, through out the state primaries.

The information that Kucinich lost his seat helps solidify the knowledge of elections stole.  Kucinich actually voted for the people and not corporations or banks.  He was like Ron Paul and stood with Ron Paul.  I can't believe those in his district would vote against our constitution.

I can now say, I will no longer play their game nor will I be a part of it.  I am free from their having me be a part of taking away our freedoms.  By not participating I am now, not helping their agenda along.   I will now be working against the agenda and not sanctifying it with a vote welcoming it and thus gives my permission to it.

But by walking in and only casting one vote yesterday for Ron Paul, I believe I was then saying "I am no longer part of the control, as I am voting for Freedom."  I made my point - I walked in and cast the one vote and disregarded all the state election primaries.  It was my vote for freedom that I needed to make my own statement.  

I am no longer giving my permission and voting for my freedoms being taken away.  By voting you allow it and sanctify what they are doing!  Do not sanctify or play their game anymore! I am not giving them my permission for their agenda anymore, by voting for those who are carrying out the agendas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment